- Thermal Armor with Built-in RGB LED
- Integrated I/O Shield
- USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
- Intel GbE LAN
- 2-Way SLI / 2-Way CrossFire Support
Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
- Audio Noise Guard
- 8-Channel HD Audio
- High-End Audio Capacitors
- RGB Pin Header
- All New Heatsink Design
- Dual M.2 Connectors
- M.2 with Thermal Guard
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs Ultra Durable Memory Armor
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel Core Processor
- 10+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
Optimized for 8-Core Intel Core CPU
GIGABYTE GAMING series motherboards use a 10*+2 phase PWM + Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs design to support the latest 8-Core Intel Core CPUs by offering incredible precision in delivering power to the motherboard’s most power- hungry and energy-sensitive components as well as delivering enhanced system performance and ultimate hardware scalability.
Benefits of Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Optimized gate charge to minimize switching losses.
- Lower temperature, smaller size, better thermal characteristics.
M.2 Thermal Guard
Cover with 110 M.2 Heatsinks keep SSD performance.
Multiple cuts on heatsinks improves thermal performance by increasing heat dissipation surface and maintain stylish aesthetic.
Thick Thermal Pad
Improved thickness of the thermal pad to 1.5mm, gives superior heat dissipation of MOSFETs.
With an integrated I/O shield, building an GIGABYTE Ultra Durable PC is even easier.
GIGABYTE is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 4000MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their motherboard.