- Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
- Ultra Durable PCIe Armor
- Audio Noise Guard
- Realtek ALC887
- High-End Audio Capacitors
- RGB Pin Header
- All New Heatsink Design
- 2-Way CrossFire™ Support
- M.2 Connector
- Dual Channel DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Supports 9th and 8th Gen Intel® Core™ Processor
- 10+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to interchange their fan headers to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers that support both PWM and Voltage mode fans have been introduced to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Different models have different number of fan pin headers and temperature sensors. Smart Fan 5 function may vary by model.
- 4 Fan / Water Pump Connectors
- 6 Temperature Sensors
- All Fan Pin Headers Upgraded to Hybrid Fan Headers
- Interoperable Fans and Sensors
- Intuitive UI for Fan Control
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Assume complete control over your liquid cooling setup! Smart Fan 5 receives up-to-the-second information on flow-rate and water-temperature through the Hybrid Fan Pin Headers or external thermistor sensors—giving you absolute mastery over your PC.
• All Hybrid Fan Headers can automatically detect the type of cooling device whether it be fan or pump with different PWM or Voltage mode.
Choose from different modes, Quiet to Full Speed, to match your system usage preferences. For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define trigger thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.